Summer associates may request to spend a portion of their time working abroad.
- You can choose work in our international offices: Paris, Brussels, London, Moscow, Frankfurt, Cologne, Rome, Milan, Hong Kong, Beijing, Buenos Aires and São Paulo.
- We base overseas rotations on the needs of each overseas office, your preference, language ability and practice area interest.
- You may be asked to travel for an assignment or assist an overseas office.
- You are asked to spend 12 weeks with us if you plan to go abroad.
- Overseas assignments generally occur in two rotations, each typically lasting four or five weeks.
- You also may split your time between our New York and Washington offices.