Inmobiliaria Carso in Acquisition of 417 Fifth Avenue
June 01, 2010
Cleary Gottlieb represented Inmobiliaria Carso in connection with its acquisition of the office building located at 417 Fifth Avenue, Manhattan. The 11 story, 411,537 square foot Class A office building was built in 1911 and was sold by a subsidiary of the Whitehall Street Global Real Estate Limited Partnership 2007, an investment fund sponsored by Goldman Sachs. The building was acquired in a transaction that closed on June 1.
Inmobiliaria Carso is a real estate investment company. 417 Fifth Avenue represents Inmobiliaria’s first acquisition of a U.S. property.