Lawyers in the firm’s private clients and charitable organizations practice appreciate our clients’ complex and highly personalized needs. We help our clients protect and administer family wealth and plan for the transmission of wealth to family members and charities. The firm prides itself on the ability to provide sophisticated but practical tax advice integrated into sensitive, confidential estate plans reflective of our clients’ family, charitable and business objectives.
Our practice includes:
- Estate and tax planning
- Administration of trusts and estates
- Family businesses
- Premarital and marital agreements
- Family law - separation, divorce, litigation
- Family disputes
- Planning for retirement and disability
- Private investments
- Transactions involving residential real estate and art
- Family charities and charitable giving
With 16 offices on four continents, our strong international practice allows us to assist U.S. and international clients with property in different countries and jurisdictions. Our leading experts assist in the affairs of business executives, entrepreneurs, artists, collectors, major trust companies, public charities and private foundations.